31 March 2008

Nougat

1:30 am

Awakened by the sound of chatter, I rolled over and opened a bleary eye to my husband. In a very clear voice he said:

"You know everyone is always taking about the nougat."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, the nougat. The creamy white stuff, with the pistachios. The nougat."

"Are you awake?"

"Yes, I'm awake, and I'm talking about the nougat. Nougat. NEW-GAT."

"What about the nougat?"

"You know, they have those GI Joe's now...made out of nougat."

"You are NOT awake."

"What do you know? YOU grew up in one of those pretty nougat gardens."

"Kevin, wake up and go back to sleep."

"Nougat..."

"Ugh."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to know someone else feels my pain! Steve talks in his sleep as well. Not too much anymore because he no longer has a stressful job. But I do enjoy the occasional mind talking dreams, they can be quite amusing. Take Care! ~ T

Anonymous said...

hahaha, really, he was sleep talking about nougat? Did you buy him nougat after? Oh, that's what you were talking about that morning before the meeting...

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm.....now I need (definately not) a 3 Muskateers bar! Now that's some nougat!! :)

xoxo to you & the nougat guy!

Hi