16 September 2008

ATTENTION!

If any of my dead beat friends have been toying with the possibility of coming to visit me in Australia - where you will have free accommodations (with stunning views), free airport pick-up, not to mention free use of a car, free food, and many, many free rounds of beer - I just wanted to bring to your attention, the fact that round trip flights from San Francisco are currently at an all time low...


Oh, and the exchange rate just dropped below 80 cents, so it is like Australia is having a 20% discount sale on everything!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... but not free.

Eddie said...

Chloe and I want to visit! I'll keep buying lotto tickets, hoping to strike enough cash to come for the sun.

Anonymous said...

I might just have to steal this blog and post it on my own site for my own friends who never come visit! :)

Laura said...

Hahaha, I was just about to comment--
Can I paste this onto my blog?

Then I saw Elsja's comment.