14 March 2007

Crash and Burn

Hello All,

I apologize for the recent lack of posts. In addition to the exhausting demands of starting my new job, not to mention the exhausting 2-3 hours per day spent on Sydney Buses, my laptop has exploded, leaving me with a very disconcerting feeling of loss and electronic isolation. I've lost all my email addresses, photos, stories, and tax documents, among other more frivolous items, such as this year's celebrity death pool - the arguements will never cease. No Kevin, you did NOT have Anna Nicole Smith (though he won last year with Saddam Hussein...barely.)

It was so sad, right in the middle of a very inspired blog entry, the screen just melted into a white haze with rosy pink edges, then it simply faded to black. I hope it's like that for me when my turn comes. We still have some hopes of resurrection, and Kevin is secretly thrilled, since he has always wanted to take apart a laptop. I worry about his list of secret desires.

I have several blog entries rattling around in my now-crowded brain, and will try to get them posted over the next few days - but I cannot say that my computer situation at work is much better - but more on that later.

Cheers,

Audie

No comments: