25 August 2009

The Flavours of Mexico Down Under

“So, are you going to blog about THIS?”

“Ouch. My Grandma reads this blog…Ouch…Your sister and your cousin read this blog…Ouch…They don’t want to read about THIS.”

“That’s what I said, but you blogged about THAT!”

“Yeah. Ouch. But THAT was funny. Ouch.”

“THIS is funny.”

“Not from my point of view. Ouch. Hand me another ice cube.”

“See what you get for taking matters into your own hands.”

“I was just helping. Owwwie. You’re lucky I wasn’t feeling more generous.”

“Next time, wash your hands after you dice Jalapenos.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon did the same thing and rubbed his eyes. A hard lesson learned, and it didn't help that Steve was laughing his ass off!!

Melody Marie Murray said...

Hilarious. From a safe distance, of course.

Heidi said...

OMG Audra, reminds me of that trip we made to San Felipe. Remember that night we went out to dinner and the waiter brought out those tiny hot peppers?? Kevin soaking his tounge in the ice water ..... crying out that his "teeth were sweating" ....

Remember Ishmel Urinesteam??

That was some funnnnny chit! :)

Author! Author! said...

I have very fond memories of Ishmael, but I had forgotten about Kevin's sweaty teeth! In spite of the dramarama, that was a GREAT trip. Come November, I actually ache physically to head to San Felipe for some Traditional Thanksgiving Shrimps.

Heidi said...

Dramarama??? Whatever are you talking about Audra??? Glad those days are loooonnnnnggggg gone!