15 December 2008

Thank You, Mommy!

I reckon my plea for no Christmas presents got crossed with the Christmas card I swore I was not going to send out.



"A big box of roses came for you today."


"Really? Who from?"


"Want I should see?"


"No! How exciting! I am coming home right now!"


And I arrived to this:




Kevin said she licked the ribbon.





But it wasn't just a box of gorgeous long stem roses...it also contained a bunch of chocolates, some cookies, a candle, and something called "Pudding on the Ritz".







I know that silly cat wants very much to eat those roses...perhaps I can keep her distracted with the packaging:





Thank You Mom, for making me feel very special and loved on a day when I needed it very much! I love and miss you so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your mom is sooooosoooo sweet.....